This first special edition of LP Magazine is focused solely on ORC and the many challenges and issues surrounding the topic. You will find inside these pages articles on a wide range of topics from the successful collaboration of the big three pharmacy retailers to how Homeland Security Investigations has joined the fight. From interviewing skills in ORC investigations to the safety aspect of store invasions to ORC’s link to human trafficking, and much more.
Here an index of the articles in this issue:
- A Perfect Storm for Organized Retail Crime
- Taking the Battle against ORC to Another Level with Homeland Security Investigations
- Applying Effective Interviewing Skills to ORC Investigations
- Prioritizing People’s Safety in the Tidal Wave of ORC
- Human Trafficking and ORC
- What Research Is Telling Us about the State of ORC
- Prosecuting ORC Cases
- Leading the Push for ORC Legislation
- Organized Retail Crime Associations Directory
To download the entire 56-page special edition PDF, submit the form below.