We are pleased to recognize and congratulate industry leaders who recently obtained their LPC certification. Despite their demanding schedules, they still saw the value and took the time to obtain this industry-leading credential.
Employee theft is a major problem for many employers in the United States, coming in at number two on the list of leading causes of inventory shrinkage (behind shoplifting/ORC), according to the 2018 National Retail Security Survey.
- Sponsor -
The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) once again partnered with The Loss Prevention Benevolent Fund to raise money for loss prevention professionals who are...
Zebra Technologies announced it intends to acquire Profitect, a leading provider of prescriptive analytics for the retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries.
A common question that comes up in training seminars is: "How the heck do we get that written statement?"
- International Association of Interviewers (IAI) Midwest Chapter Meeting
- Washington State Organized Retail Crime Association (WSORCA) Tukwila/Renton Chapter Meeting
- 6th Annual Source Tagging Conference
- Retail Council of Canada store 2019
- Wicklander-Zulawski Level I – Interview & Interrogation Techniques Training Course: Buffalo, NY
- Lowes Companies, Inc. - Asset Protection Agent
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH Store Level
- Lowes Companies, Inc. - Asset Protection & Safety Mgr
Location: Redlands, CA Store Level
- Lowes Companies, Inc. - Mgr SC Safety,Envt&Asset Prot
Location: Statesville, NC Store Level