NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show will return to New York City January 14-16, bringing together more than 6,200 brands from around the globe for learning, collaboration, and discovery.
The conference will feature three days of insights from leaders of some of the world’s largest and most influential companies. More than a dozen retail CEOs will share their perspectives on the health of the industry, including how retailers are innovating to meet new consumer expectations, fostering high lifetime value customers, pursuing sustainability and principled retailing, transforming to smarter supply chains, and harnessing the power of omnichannel retail.
Speakers will include:
- Bob Eddy, Chairman and CEO, BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Harley Finkelstein, President, Shopify
- John Furner, President and CEO, Walmart US
- Michelle Gass, President, Levi Strauss & Co.
- David Kimbell, CEO, Ulta Beauty
- Suresh Krishna, CEO and President, Northern Tool + Equipment
- Hal Lawton, President and CEO, Tractor Supply Company
- Kyle Leahy, CEO, Glossier
- Stephanie Linnartz, President and CEO, Under Armour
- Marc Metrick, CEO, Saks
- Shay Mitchell, Founder and CEO, BEIS Travel
- Philippe Schaus, CEO, Moët Hennessy
- Edward W. Stack, Executive Chairman, DICK’S Sporting Goods
- Raj Subramaniam, President and CEO, FedEx
- Steven Williams, CEO, PepsiCo Foods North America, PepsiCo