March - April 2021
With March as National Women’s Month, our March-April print edition features an interview with Meredith Plaxco, vice president of loss prevention and safety for PetSmart, as well as the compelling story of Tracy Walder, author of The Unexpected Spy, who fought terrorism with the CIA and FBI. Plus, we explore the “real” problem of counterfeit merchandise for retailers and consumers. Finally, we analyze the emerging use of autonomous mobile robots in retail.
- The Unexpected Spy: One Woman’s Journey Fighting Terrorism
- Start with Safety: From Selling Fish to Total Loss with Meredith Plaxco at PetSmart
- The “Real” Problem: Knockoffs Are Cheap but Exact a Heavy Price
- The Use of Autonomous Mobile Robots in Retail
- LPM Magpie Awards: Paul Jaeckle, Excellence in Leadership
- LPM Magpie Awards: Jessi Dudley, Excellence in Operations