As a premier provider of EAS in the United States, ADT Commercial’s 58 kHz AM systems are designed to help protect your locations from shrink. ADT makes it easy to switch providers, and its onboarding process is predictable, dependable, and painless. If you’re looking to increase coverage of merchandise in current locations or are in search of a new EAS provider, ADT is ready to serve your needs.
ADT’s robust solutions portfolio includes:
- Visible and concealed EAS systems with detection coverage for openings ranging from three or six-foot doors to wide exits found in many storefronts.
- Reusable security tags and disposable labels.
- Tag detachers and label deactivators.
- Specialty tags for hard-to-protect merchandise like shoes; sporting goods such as bats, golf clubs, and fishing poles; liquor bottles; and eyewear.
- Alarming tags.
- Lanyard-based tags.
- Ink-based tags.
- Bandit II IR tags.
- Security tags for boxed goods.
Wi-Fi Remote Tuning Is Fast and Provides Service Efficiencies
ADT EAS systems feature innovative Wi-Fi remote tuning capabilities that create a cost-effective benefit without adding infrastructure cost—they quickly and easily connect to the mobile hotspot configured with your system.
- Most service calls will no longer require a technician to be on-site to resolve your issues, minimizing operational disruptions and eliminating lead times and travel costs.
- When you place a service call, the service technician will log in to your system to see if there are tags in the field, electronic noise, or other issues that can be managed remotely.
- The technician can then remotely tune your system to perform optimally and efficiently.
The ADT Commercial retail team has decades of experience helping national organizations minimize shrink and create a more secure environment for sales associates and customers.
With razor-thin margins, ADT knows the shrink-related losses can often make the difference between a profitable year and one that falls short of expectations. As one of the nation’s largest integrators, ADT develops long-lasting personal relationships with its retail customers to fully understand their needs and act as their One Ideal Partner. ADT can help you curtail shoplifting without sacrificing open merchandising of high-value, high-theft merchandise.