Reopening our economy safely after COVID-19 is a global challenge. In this webinar, the speaker will provide best practices on how to address some of the specific issues around reopening locations and engaging with fellow employees, customers, and partners. He will also discuss how Everbridge can help retailers manage risks. Topics will include:
- Inviting people back to work. How to quickly build and leverage a contact database of your furloughed or laid off store associates.
- Conducting initial and ongoing employee wellness checks.
- Teaching employee behavior that keeps themselves and customers safe.
- Managing symptomatic employees or visitors with IoT and automation.
- Managing traveler risk as travel restrictions are lifted.
Greg Mummah is director of the Everbridge Center of Excellence. He has 25 years of enterprise software experience in professional services, product management, sales, and marketing roles. In his current role, Mummah is responsible for solutions focused on the retail and high-tech industries.