The Shipman Group is led by Tim Shipman, LPC who is a professionally certified Loss Prevention/Asset Protection Practitioner. The Shipman Group LLC is a group of professional practitioners specializing in Loss Prevention/Asset Protection, Profit Enhancement, Crisis Management, Emergency Management, Premise Liability and Reputational Risk issues. We believe that there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” plan and/or approach. In order to appropriately support a client, it is our belief that a customized plan and/or approach should be developed in order to preserve our client’s culture, core values and guiding principles. The Shipman Group LLC is also certified and listed as a sole source, small business on the GSA’s SAM database to perform work within the federal procurement systems.
Our specialties include are but not limited to:
- Retail and Distribution Loss Prevention/Asset Protection
- Completing assessments of facilities as it relates Physical Security, Loss Prevention and Asset Protection.
- Developing Loss Prevention/Asset Protection plans for retailers, wholesalers and distribution centers.
- Sustainable Shrink Reduction, Profit Enhancement and Sales Increase
- Emergency Management, Severe Weather and Natural Disaster Preparation/Avoidance
- Providing Detailed Hurricane Forecasting for each location
- Disaster Recovery/Crisis Management
- Reputational Risk Issues
- Workplace Violence
- Premise Liability
- Working with Law Firms/Corporations as Expert Witness
- Corporate Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Supply Chain/Transportation Security and Cargo Theft.
- Pharmacy Compliance/Diversion Issues
- Union Avoidance
- Executive Protection Policy and Procedures
- Travel Protection Policy and Procedures
- Private Sector Aviation Security
- Homeland Security
- Government Relations
- Providing Seminars and Educational Sessions on various Loss Prevention/Asset Protection, Emergency Management, Disaster Preparation/Avoidance,
- Premise Liability, Workplace Violence, and Corporate Fraud, Waste and Abuse topics.
For additional information, visit our website at www.theshipmangroupllc.com and click on the contact button or call 919-756-8033. We look forward to discussing your needs and putting together a plan that will cause the ultimate outcome and end result that you desire.