The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) is pleased to announce the newest member of the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council (LPFAC), Jennifer Schaefer, LPC. The council, created in August 2018, supports the LPF and has taken over the responsibilities of various LPF committees that have been dissolved.
The purpose of the LPFAC is to advise, assist and support the LPF Board, as well as, advocate for the loss prevention industry. Members of the Advisory Council offer recommendations for new topics and improvement of the current LPF certification curriculums and serve as liaisons between the LPF and retailers and solution providers. The Advisory Council also makes recommendations to the LPF Board of Directors on topics including, but not limited to, diversity, membership, scholarships and LPF special projects.
“I’m excited that Jennifer has agreed to join the LPF Advisory Council,” said Terry Sullivan, LPC, President of the LPF. “I know she will be an asset to this dedicated group of LP professionals who work tirelessly to help us make the LPF the outstanding organization that it is.”
Members of the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council (LPFAC):
- Chair – Tyson Robertson, LPC, Senior Manager Logistics Loss Prevention Global Specialty Fulfillment – Amazon
- Vice Chair – Denise Wynn, LPC, CFI, Assistant Vice President Director of National Investigations – TJX Companies
- Melissa Wacha, LPQ, Director Asset Protection – Walmart
- Cita Doyle, LPQ, Vice President, Sales & Marketing – Instakey
- Kris Vece, LPQ, Vice President of Client Relations – Protos
- Mat Schriner, LPC, Director of Operations – LPF
- Rocco Speziale, LPC, Director of Asset Protection, Supply Chain & Home Services – TRANSFORMCO formerly Sears Holdings Corp
- Sarah Torrez, LPC, Loss Prevention Director – Aeropostale Inc.
- Raymond Sosa, LPC, CFI, MBA, Divisional Director of Asset Protection – CVS Health
- Cathy Langley, LPC, Senior Director of Asset Protection – Rite Aid
- Jennifer Schaefer, LPC, Field Asset Protection Manager -T-Mobile
For more information on the LPFAC please visit: https://www.yourlpf.org/page/LPF_LPFAC