The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) recently announced two new members of the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council (LPFAC). This council, created in August 2018, supports the LPF and has taken over the responsibilities of various LPF committees that have been dissolved.
The two new members are:
- Sarah Torrez, LPC, Loss Prevention Director – Aeropostale, Inc.
- Rocco Speziale, LPC, Director of Asset Protection, Home Services – Sears Holdings Corporation
The purpose of the LPFAC is to advise, assist and support the LPF Board, as well as advocate for the loss prevention industry. Members of the Advisory Council offer recommendations for new topics and improvement of the current LPF certification curriculums and serve as liaisons between the LPF and retailers and solution providers. The Advisory Council also makes recommendations to the LPF Board of Directors on topics including, but not limited to, diversity, membership, scholarships and LPF special projects.
“We are so glad to have Sarah and Rocco joining the Advisory Council,” said Terry Sullivan, LPC, president of the Loss Prevention Foundation. “They join the rest of our dedicated, professional LPFAC members who all share a passion for the Loss Prevention/Asset Protection industry. We look forward to all this council is going to accomplish.”
The other members of the Loss Prevention Foundation Advisory Council are:
- Chair – Cathy Langley, LPC, Senior Director, Loss Prevention – Rite Aid
- Vice Chair – Tyson Robertson, LPC, Regional Loss Prevention Manager, LP & Security – Amazon
- Melissa Wacha, LPQ, Director Asset Protection – Walmart
- Denise Wynn, LPC, Assistant Vice President Director of National Investigations – TJX
- Cita Doyle, LPQ, Director of Sales & Marketing – Instakey
- Kris Vece, LPQ, Vice President of Client Relations – Protos
- Todd Isenhour, LPC, Director Human Resources Field Operations – North Division – Lowe’s
- Mat Schriner, LPC, Director of Operations – LPF