The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) has announced the selection of its newest board members to assist in governing and providing strategic direction for the Foundation at its recent board meeting.
Elected to the board of directors was:
- Sue Read, LPC, director of EHS and loss prevention, FleetPride
- Kathleen Smith, vice president of asset protection, Albertsons-Safeway
“We are thrilled to have Sue and Kathleen join us on the Loss Prevention Foundation Board. We welcome their leadership and diverse loss prevention backgrounds to assist in the Foundation’s mission of education,” said Terry Sullivan, LPC, president of LPF.
“The Loss Prevention Foundation Board is comprised of many great leaders in the industry. We welcome Kathleen and Sue as dynamic thought leaders who will continue to grow our board with their skill sets,” said Frank Johns, LPC, chairman of The Loss Prevention Foundation. “With the goal of education and certifying loss prevention executives through the LPC and LPQ certification programs, the Foundation strives to help elevate loss prevention professional as leaders in the retail industry. By expanding our board with leaders like Sue and Kathleen, we will gain more diverse thought to achieve that goal.”
The LPF also held reelections at the meeting. Those reelected to another three-year term on the board of directors include:
- Steve Hyle, LPC, vice president, director of national accounts, AFA Protective Systems, Inc.
- Paul Jones, LPC, director of asset protection – risk management, CKE Restaurants, Inc.
- Lisa LaBruno, executive vice president of retail operations, RILA
- David Lund, LPC, vice president of loss prevention, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Bill Napier, LPC, president, Napier Consulting LLC
- Allan Watters, LPC, SVP asset protection, Stage Stores, Inc.
For a complete list of the Loss Prevention Foundation board members, visit: LPF Board of Directors.