The Next Generation Security Leader (NGSL) program was developed by the Security Executive Council (SEC) in collaboration with industry thought leaders and security practitioners to create a curriculum intended to guide the next generation of strategic thinking.
Approved and tested on six continents with the industry acclaimed University of South Carolina’s Darla Moore School of International Business, this program delivers:
• A strategic business approach to all-hazards risk mitigation
• Access to the latest research and proven practices presented by our Solution Innovation Partners
• A collaborative influence platform that benefits Security leaders and their functional colleagues such Human Resources, Operations, Marketing, and Finance
• A persuasive value proposition for your organization including the modeling and creation of a program case study for senior executives.
• Access to a highly leveraged network of current and former risk and security executives
Many security practitioners have relied on the 3 C’s – compliance, crisis responseand complacency – in lieu of continuous improvement. Francis D’Addario, emeritus faculty for Strategic Influence and Innovation for the Security Executive Council and former vice president of Partner and Asset Protection for Starbucks Coffee,states: “In this atmosphere of global risk, our sometimes poor decisions have resulted in a short supply of long-term security results producers and successors. Our next-generation leadership maybe our last, best chance to compensate for dwindling resources.”
“Our research shows that much of a security leader’s success revolves around communication and receptiveness,” says Kathleen Kotwica, EVP and Chief Knowledge Strategist for the Security Executive Council.
Approved for up to 9 CPE credits with ASIS International, attendees will come away from this conversation with actionable ideas they can interject into their programs.
This is an event for security practitionerscreated by security practitioners. To learn more about NGSL and to see the agenda for the next event, please visit: https://www.securityexecutivecouncil.com/spotlight/?sid=29527.