The Restaurant Loss Prevention & Security Association (RLPSA) recently announced that it will add Chipotle’s branding creative lead, William Espey, as a keynote speaker to its food and restaurant-specific agenda for the 38th annual RLPSA Conference & Expo in Las Vegas, July 30 – August 2, 2017. Espey will share crisis management essentials as he reflects on vital lessons on brand loyalty from the recent Chipotle crisis.
The conference agenda also includes sessions designed for the unique challenges safety, risk, and loss prevention food and restaurant professionals face every day.
Download the full agenda at rlpsannualconference.com. Featured sessions include:
- Sponsors -
- FBI Spy Catcher, Eric O’Neill, for his keynote presentation, “Counter Espionage Tactics: Protecting your company from the rogue employee and the outside spy.” O’Neill helped capture the most notorious spy in United States history: Robert Hanssen, a 25-year veteran of the FBI.
- “What Keeps You Up at Night? Lessons from the Field at All Levels” is a panel discussion with leading loss prevention practitioners:
- Rocco Prate, Regional Safety & Security Manager, The Wendy’s Company
- Jennifer Schaefer, Regional Loss Prevention Manager, McDonald’s Corporation
- Jose Rodarte, Loss Prevention Manager, BJ’s Restaurants
- Moderated by: Ken D. Gladney, CFI, Director of Security, Taco Bueno Restaurants
- “Results. Reinvented: A panel discussion on the changing restaurant industry and the evolution of its professionals.” Panelists include: Anne Sullivan, Vice President Asset Protection & Risk Management, CKE Restaurant Holdings, Rick Walker, Restaurant Security Consultant, Chick-fil-A, Chris McDonald, Senior Vice President Loss Prevention, Compass Group North America, Mark Stinde, MBA, LPC, Senior Asset Protection Leader, 7-11, Moderated by: Scott Elkins, President, UAS