The Restaurant Loss Prevention & Security Association (RLPSA) recently announced its keynote speaker, legendary coach and motivator Lou Holtz, and preliminary agenda for its 2019 “Amped-Up” annual conference August 4–7 at the Renaissance Downtown Nashville.
RLPSA’s annual conference is a premier conference for food service and restaurant loss prevention, safety, and risk professionals solely focused on restaurant challenges, solutions, and building a professional network of resources. Restaurants attending include Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Chick-fil-A, Little Caesar’s, Cheesecake Factory, Texas Roadhouse, Domino’s, Waffle House, YUM!, and more.
Additional agenda highlights include:
- “Game Plan for Success” presented by legendary coach, motivator, and author Lou Holtz, who is considered to be among the greatest speaking legends in the United States today. Sponsored by ADT | Protection One. Coach Holtz will discuss overcoming seemingly impossible challenges by setting your own goals and working to achieve them.
- “Failure Is not Final,” Scott Waddle, former commander of the USS Greeneville and author of
- “Active Shooter: A Case Study in Preparation and Response,” featuring John Fervier, vice president of risk, and Pat Warner, director of public relations, both from Waffle House; and Steven Antoine, director of global assets protection, (CSO) senior security executive and advisor, GRCP, for YUM! Brands.
- “On the 20” – the hottest trends, challenges, and ideas discussed with your peers every twenty minutes. Pick your table, pick your topic.
- “Franchisee Focus” No loss prevention professional on staff? Attend this breakout for strategies on tackling the hottest LP, safety, and risk problems in the restaurant industry. Facilitated by Domino’s largest franchisee, RPM Pizza’s CEO Glenn Mueller.
“The RLPSA board and the annual conference committee has put together a valuable agenda so far, addressing the most challenging issues facing loss prevention, safety, and risk professionals,” said Rocco Prate, RLPSA’s interim board president.
Registration is open, and restaurants are encouraged to register today for early-bird pricing. For more information, visit rlpsaannualconference.com.