The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA)’s annual conference for retail supply chain executives, LINK2022: The Retail Supply Chain Conference, will meet in person February 20-23, 2022 in Dallas, Texas at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
“Supply chain disruption has infiltrated all parts of the retail ecosystem, but retailers are tackling this challenge with the same tenacity and determination they’ve shown throughout the pandemic,” said RILA Vice President for Supply Chain Jess Dankert. “The challenges retailers are navigating from shore to shelf make this the perfect time for the industry to come together to learn from one another, hear from industry leaders, and network with leading solution providers.
“This is a pivotal moment for the supply chain community, and we’re excited to convene the industry’s premier event for retail supply chain leaders.”
The conference will address the most essential issues within the supply chain vortex including automation; innovation; omnichannel and end-to-end supply chain; distribution, fulfillment, and last mile; sustainability and ESG; transportation and logistics; and workforce/talent.
Speaker highlights include:
- Signet Jewelers CEO Virginia Drosos
- IKEA North America Chief Supply Chain Officer Tanja Dysli
- ULTA Beauty Chief Supply Chain Officer Amiee Thomas
- Foot Locker Inc. Senior Vice President of Global Supply Chain Todd Greener
- Federal Maritime Commission Commissioner Rebecca Dye
- Gap Inc Senior Vice President of Global Logistics Fulfillment Kevin Kuntz
- Melissa & Doug Chief Supply Chain Officer Sekar Sundararajan
RILA’s trade and supply experts will also be on site for interviews. A full list of speakers and the conference agenda is available here.