The National Retail Federation’s (NRF) annual loss prevention, digital fraud, and cyber risk conference, NRF PROTECT, will be held in-person in Cleveland June 21-23 after a two-year hiatus due to COVID-19. Here, the retail industry’s leading professionals in loss prevention, asset protection, and cybersecurity will examine top retail security and cyber risk priorities and new strategies and tools to address them.
The conference promises three days of content with 29 sessions, 200 exhibitors, and more than 100 speakers, where attendees can learn how federal, state, and local authorities and security vendors are partnering with retailers to combat crime. Topics will cover top issues in retail security, including workplace violence, cybersecurity, organized retail crime, return fraud, and more.
And new this year, NRF has partnered with CardNotPresent.com to offer digital fraud prevention sessions.
Featured speakers include:
- Art delaCruz, Top Gun Pilot and CEO, Team Rubicon
- William Evanina, Founder and CEO, The Evanina Group
- Jodie Kautt, Vice President of Cybersecurity, Target
- David Johnston, Senior Director, Loss Prevention and Corporate Security, Inspire Brands
- John Matas, Head of Global Risk and Fraud, Etsy
- Andrew McLean, Chief Commercial Officer, American Eagle Outfitters
- Adam Mishler, Vice President of Global Chief Information Security Officer, Best Buy
- Jillian Peterson, Forensic Psychologist, Professor of Criminology and Author of “The Violence Project: How to Stop a Mass Shooting Epidemic”
At this time, proof of vaccination is no longer required to attend NRF PROTECT. NRF says it will follow all state, local, and venue requirements that may be in place during the event.