Sears Holdings, in partnership with the Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) has awarded nine Sears Holdings asset and profit protection associates scholarships designed to support their career advancement and personal development while working at SHC. Sears Holdings takes great pleasure in every opportunity to invest in the development of their teams.
SHC awarded the scholarships for certification-review courses and the final LPCertified (LPC) examination, which will earn them a widely recognized certification within the loss prevention industry.
Scott Glenn, vice president and CSO, noted: “It is a tremendous honor to be able to invest in the future leaders of our industry. The associates selected for these scholarships are the future of our organization, and I am proud of each of them.”
Congratulations to the following recipients of the LPCertified (LPC) scholarships:
- Michelle Bernacki – Market Manager, APP
- Michael DeGrenier – Area Manager, APP
- Thomas Logan – Area Manager, APP
- Kev Mgrdichian – National Manager, APP Learning & Development
- Jennifer Ponicsan – Asset Protection Manager
- Karen Patituce – Market Manager, APP
- Frank Benesz – National Manager, APP Learning & Development
- Lucio Amicci – Zone Manager, APP
- Brandy Albano – Asset Protection Manager