Whether hospitality or retail, you need to maximize profit. A retailer needs to understand why seventy people walk by the store, but only three enter, or why buyers are standing in line, only to leave. Restaurants may have had a sudden unexplained increase in food costs. Grocery stores may have had a sudden decrease in margins. LP directors are tasked with answering these concerns rising from unexpected issues like high shrink, increased food costs, margin changes, a theft incident, or a substantial loss that requires a new approach.
Combining this with the market’s new reality-shrinking profits, flat comps, closing locations, or modest growth-LP directors must play a more strategic role for profitability by improving how assets are protected. But it’s more than just asset protection. LP directors need to do more to improve the operations of their locations.
Decrease Costs, Increase Revenues: Disparate System Aren’t Helping You
As an LP director, you have two main objectives: decrease costs and increase revenues. No doubt you have a number of solutions in play to help you achieve these objectives. Amongst these could be video, fire and intrusion security systems, remote monitoring, or traffic-counting analytics, to name a few. Unfortunately, most of these systems and processes are not working together. When your systems don’t talk, they aren’t helping you.
Performance Improvements: Smarter Locations, Superior Results
What’s needed is a solution that helps you improve performance by marrying video, analytics, and customizable solutions for smarter locations and superior results. To deliver the industry a leading performance-improvement solution, DTT acquired 360iQ and LP Innovations, a nationwide, single-source provider of loss prevention solutions for the retail industry with a dedicated full-time field staff. This new combined solution enables DTT to be a one-stop shop for your performance improvement.
DTT/LPI/360iQ helps make your location better and improve your top and bottom lines in three ways.
1. Intelligent Video. More than a camera, our video is intelligent, camera agnostic, and immediately installed. We’ll deliver you modern tools with low maintenance supported by multilocation and single-sign-on functionality. Our teams in Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Poland can support you with customized video and audio cross-reference capabilities supported by your local DTT field team.
2. Advanced Analytics. The combination of data analytics and video creates unparalleled value and is key to the DTT solution. We’ll tell you about your loss prevention trends or what locations are performing better amongst other critical metrics. DTT integrates with all major point-of-sale (POS) vendors, and our technology is API-driven. You get a complete reporting package based on video-based analytics like queuing, speed of service, or average greet time for example. Gain an end-to-end integration quickly that’s powered by our technology, not simply resold.
3. Customizable Solutions. Combining technology with our nationwide field team, DTT can build specific programs for you.
- Video-based SmartAudits™-A custom report detailing what’s happening daily by location showing loss, customer experience, and liability.
- Investigations and Remediation-Video-based or in-person help to recover cash and deal with problem situations.
- Holistic In-Store Programs and Performance Audits-With over 50 people in the field, we can have a key team member within an hour of your store.
- Safety and Security Package-For late night, 24-7, and theft- or security-sensitive areas.
Marrying the combination of video, analytics, and field services means your locations work smarter with results that speak for themselves. A DTT customer increased its profits by over $700 per store, per month.
Superior Performance Improvements
Working with DTT, you’ll reduce waste by 50 percent in the first year and improve margins. We’ll identify operational inefficiencies and provide a holistic view of data across the entire operation to deliver business insights. DTT will also create awareness, so employees are more productive and customers satisfied. DTT is delivered as a managed service, so you won’t get stuck with obsolete technology or upfront investment in expensive devices or software.
With DTT, you’ll differentiate based on critical metrics, not guesses. Our 24-7 service team, staffed by hundreds of tech support and loss prevention professionals, delivers you these service insights. We deploy local teams backed by our support center. This location-by-location engagement is why our customers love us.
Visit dttusa.com for more information.