Businesses are moving their surveillance to the cloud to enable secure, remote access, with always-on, 24/7 availability. Next-generation solutions provide a hybrid of video security/surveillance footage, combined with POS data—delivering full analytics and insight into retail locations operations, service, and site activities.
This LPM webinar focuses on how retailers can save valuable time during investigations and with their day-to-day operations—all from one platform. Topics of discussion include:
• Exploring the use of AI to discover no customer present transactions
• How Solink simplifies saving and sharing video
• How to identify cases that are impacting shrink
• How Solink reduces the search time of incidents
• Save time with side-by-side original transaction searches of post voids
• How notifications can be created to alert you on a variety of topics
Recorded live April 30, 2020
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE RECORDED WEBINAR
Ken Trovato has introduced and designed products for the security industry for the past 19 years. His expertise is in video surveillance and integrating data to provide actionable intelligence for the end user. He has a passion for innovation and design, providing profitable business solutions to his clients. Prior to joining Solink, Trovato was co-founder and CEO of Next Wave Security Solutions where he provided leadership in innovation, product development, and customer success. His experience spans across the US and Canada in the QSR, casual dining, retail, financial, and transit verticals.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH