Join Pitaya by Centific and the LPF for a webinar on June 27 at 1 pm ET to learn how to enhance operations, empower your staff, and maximize profitability.
In the current retail landscape, managing shrink now costs the industry a staggering $100 billion—and executing a flawless store experience amidst 30,000 new product launches and a 75.8 percent turnover rate are significant challenges. This webinar aims to introduce you to groundbreaking strategies designed to combat these challenges.
Here, discuss how the power of AI, particularly computer vision and responsible large language models, can revolutionize your retail operations.
It will also cover the following:
- Asset Protection: Empower your associates to have better coverage of the store and get alerted when shrink is about to occur.
- Workplace Safety: Discover how the latest technologies can provide a safer in-store environment for your customers and associates, identifying potential hazards in real-time.
- Customer Experience: Unearth ways to better understand your customer, and optimize their in-store journeys.
- Consumer Demand: Effectively balance pricing and promotional strategies with supply constraints and customer demands using AI-powered insights and Responsible LLMs-based interactions.
- Retail Execution: Grasp how to maintain compliance with out-of-stock (OOS) policies, planogram compliance, and ensure a consistent customer experience in each store.
At the end of the webinar, Pitaya will give away five LPF course scholarships to webinar attendees by random drawing. Winners will be notified the day following the webinar via email.
This webinar is presented by The Loss Prevention Foundation, in partnership with Pitaya, and qualifies for one continuing education unit (CEU) towards your LPC recertification.