As the retail world learns to adjust to the new normal amid the COVID-19 crisis, we take a look at perspectives on what steps and ideas can be used for loss prevention and asset protection leadership to be successful. Following are the speakers’ talking points.
WATCH THE RECORDED WEBINAR HERE
Jason Jackson, Chief Security Officer for Bass Pro Group
- Navigating return to normalcy
- Keeping LP/AP teams and operations in sync
- Changes ahead for stores and transactions
Keith Aubele, President and CEO at Nav1gate Group
- LP/AP leadership, a global perspective on retail in a pandemic
- Evaluating and preparing for what’s next
- Success strategies for 90-day, one-year, and two-year goals
Grant Cowan, Director of Key Accounts at Salient
- Using technology to succeed despite distancing
- Balancing quality video requirements with IT network impact
- Collaborating with other departments to find solutions
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
This webinar qualifies for 1 continuing education unit (CEU) toward your LPC re-certification.
Jason Jackson joined the Bass Pro Group as the Chief Security Officer with responsibility for all security and safety in places such as Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, the White River Marine Group, and Big Cedar Lodge. He recently led emergency management for Walmart, which included enterprise business continuity planning, preparedness, response operations, and recovery/mitigation across natural and man-made disasters, security-related events, and epidemiological issues.
Keith Aubele, CPP, LPP has over 30 years of senior executive leadership in global loss prevention, CSO, asset protection, risk management, and retail operations with The Home Depot and Walmart Stores. Today, as the founder of the Nav1gate Group, Aubele and his team provide senior advisory services to retailers and businesses around the world.
Grant Cowan is the director of national accounts for Salient Systems where he focuses on regional and national retail project design and deployment. Cowan serves as a trusted advisor to his customers by helping find creative solutions for the problems that exist for retailers and other customers. He can be reached at email@example.com.