Home Summer 2022
Lisa LaBruno, senior executive vice president for retail operations at the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), discusses the work she’s doing advocating for the industry. A look at how travel safety programs may need to retool as trips resume. How retailers are engaging with customers differently. How store design impacts sales and losses. Plus, partners in international crime fighting cook up collaborative approaches to risk.
View the digital flipbook version of the Summer 2022 print issue here.
- Partners in International Crime Fighting Cook up Collaborative Approaches to Risk
- How Retailers Are Impacting Their Communities
- Chief Asset Protection Advocate: The Industry Leadership of RILA’s Lisa LaBruno
- Travel Safety Programs Need to Retool as Trips Resume
- How Store Design Impacts Sales and Losses
- LPM Magpie Awards: Chris O’Leary, Excellence in Mentorship
- LPM Magpie Awards: Pedro Ramos, Excellence in Partnerships
Ask the Expert
- Ask the Expert: Using Data to Assess the Risk of Crime
- Ask the Expert: Securing Retail Facilities to Protect People and Assets