September - October 2020
This edition features an update on the technology and operational challenges of using facial recognition in retail. Jim Lee provides his reflections on a generation of LP leaders who have recently retired. Colin Peacock of the ECR community offers their perspective on improving inventory record accuracy and why it should be on the LP agenda. And the LPRC team discuss improving the science of evidence-based loss prevention.
- We All Know…or Do We? Improving the Science of Evidence-Based LP
- Improving Inventory Record Accuracy
- Eyes Wide Open: Knowing a Thief Just Walked in Is Doable but Complicated
- Reflections on a Generation of Leaders
- LPM Magpie Awards: Adrian Beck, Excellence in Partnerships
- LPM Magpie Awards: Millie Kresevich, Excellence in Leadership