Home September - October 2019
September - October 2019
Examining the partnership between retail and law enforcement. An interview with Walmart’s global security executive. Response from loss prevention executives about our 2019 survey. An a European perspective on the future of LP. Plus a new column on diversity and inclusion. A must read for LP and retail professionals.
View the digital flipbook version of the September-October 2019 issue.
- CLEAR Comes of Age: Ten Years on the Crime Fighting Partnership Hits Its Stride
- Shaping the Future of Loss Prevention
- Leadership Response to the 2019 Loss Prevention Survey
- Powered by Walmart: Building Continuity among Strong Local Retail Businesses around the World
- LPM Magpie Awards: Sean Sportun, Excellence in Leadership
- LPM Magpie Awards: Ed Tonkon, Excellence in Partnerships