Home November - December 2020
November - December 2020
This edition addresses the irrational fear of cash usage by retail customers during the pandemic. We also interview experts from Home Depot, law enforcement, and a state attorney general’s office about partnering to fight ORC. There is an-depth look at perhaps the largest ORC bust in recent history. And we examine how internal theft may be a larger threat to retail than imagined.
View the digital flipbook version of the November-December 2020 issue.
- The Irrational Fear of Cash and the Risks for Retail
- The Power of Public-Private Partnerships in the Fight Against ORC
- Lobbying for the INFORM Act to Prevent Selling Fake or Stolen Products Online
- Our Own Worst Enemy? Threats in the Mirror May Be Larger Than They Appear
- Operation Proof of Purchase: The Story Behind a $50 Million ORC Case
- LPM Magpie Awards: Rhett Asher, Excellence in Partnerships
- LPM Magpie Awards: Joe Hopkins, Excellence in Partnerships