Home November - December 2019
November - December 2019
Total Retail Loss 2.0 moves beyond theory. An interview with The Cheesecake Factory’s risk management executive Kurt Leisure. A look at the retail revolution and its ramifications for loss prevention. Plus, the 2020 Product Showcase and Resource Guide with products and services for leading LP industry solutions providers.
View the digital flipbook version of the November-December 2019 issue.
- Total Retail Loss 2.0: Moving Beyond the Theory
- How Has Your World of LP Changed?
- The Future Is Now: Retail’s Revolution and Ramifications for LP
- The Dynamic, Challenging, Innovative World of Risk Management
- 2020 Product Showcase and Resource Guide
- LPM Magpie Awards: Joan Sparks, Excellence in Partnerships
- LPM Magpie Awards: Melissa Allgood, Excellence in Leadership
Retail Supply Chain
Ask the Expert
- Protos and Security Resources: Coming Together to Build a World-Class Guarding Company
- It’s Not a Process; It’s a Mindset
- Do You Need to Upgrade Your Fire Alarm Service Provider?
- Are You Getting the Most from Your GPS Loss Prevention Program?