March - April 2020
How loss prevention fits into retail’s sustainability efforts. The importance of managing shrink and waste at Kroger. Exploring the impact of fear of crime on consumer behavior. And a retrospective on the evolution of interviewing and interrogation.
- The Importance of Managing Shrink and Waste
- Sustainability Is All the Rage in Retail. Where Does LP Fit In?
- Running Scared
- The Evolution of Interviewing
- A Kroger Christmas: One AP Team’s Community Outreach Effort
- LPM Magpie Awards: Mat Schriner, Excellence in Partnerships
- LPM Magpie Awards: Fritz Hirchert, Excellence in Leadership