July - August 2020
This edition features an in-depth look at LP strategies related to the recent protests engulfing the country. We also interview Mike Grady as he retires with Vector Security. Professor Adrian Beck summaries his research into how retailers are using video technology and where it’s headed. And Bruce Tulgan offers his advice on how to become invaluable to your organization.
- Becoming Your Workplace’s Go-to Person
- Caught on Camera: Reviewing the Use of Video Technologies in Retailing
- From Burglar Alarm Salesman to Executive Vice President
- Protests and Property Protection: Strategies for Today’s Systemic Threat of Social Unrest
- LPM Magpie Awards: Guy Yehiav, Excellence in Partnerships
- LPM Magpie Awards: Lisa LaBruno, Excellence in Leadership