The leading organization for minority security professionals is holding its annual spring conference April 13-14 in Boca Raton, Florida, at Tyco corporate headquarters. The event is intended to provide high-quality education and training for loss prevention and retail security practitioners as well as interested college students on current trends in security operations and technology.
Topics included in the 2016 agenda include:
• Global Security Operations
• Security Risk, Liability and Litigation
• Assets Protection and Loss PreventionImplementation Strategies
• Privacy, Fraud and Information Security in theFinancial Sector
• Critical Infrastructure Protection
• Designing a Roadmap to Advance YourSecurity Career To the Next Level
• Corporate Executive Protection Programs
• Selecting and Managing Security ServiceProvider Relationships
• Professional Development through Certification
The International Organization of Black Security Executives is a nonprofit organization founded in 1982 to support diversity and inclusion in the broad security field as well as retail loss prevention. The history of the organization was featured in a 2014 cover feature in LP Magazine.
Anyone interested in furthering their education and networking with senior retail security executives as well as up-and-coming university graduates interested in loss prevention careers are welcome to attend. Membership in the IOBSE is not required. For further information about the conference, download the event flyer or registration form.