Hanwha Techwin America has announced several promotions and new hires to complement the company’s continued growth and expansion in the North American market. Hanwha Techwin America closed out a successful 2016, posting double-digit growth from the prior year.
“We will continue to enhance our sales, marketing, engineering and support teams with
the most qualified and talented personnel in the industry,” said Soon Hong Ahn, president, Hanwha Techwin America. “Our people are our most valued asset, and are as instrumental to our continued success as the innovative technologies and products we offer.”
New appointments include:
- Tom Cook has been promoted to senior vice president of sales
- Robert Wegner has been promoted to VP of SAE and technical support
- Marco Sanchez and Lloyd Taylor were promoted to regional sales directors (West and Midwest regions, respectively)
- Todd Wysocki has been promoted to senior regional sales manager in Chicago
- Ramy Ayad has been promoted to senior product manager
New hires include:
- Todd Cabot and Kyle Finefrock were hired as new regional sales managers (West and Midwest, respectively)
- Mark Nolan and Nate Strand were hired as new regional sales managers in Texas (Houston and Dallas, respectively)
For more information, visit www.hanwhasecurity.com.