The new CyberSecurity International Symposium, which will take place in Chicago on July 10–11, will take an in-depth look at the latest cyber security threats and trends, as well as real-world strategies for securing critical networks and data in enterprise, commercial, government and industrial environments. The event will bring together industry practitioners, researchers, regulators and solution providers for two days of focused networking and information sharing at the cutting edge of cyber security.
Companies confirmed to speak to date include: GreyCastle, Tripwire, Fireglass, Cryptzone, CloudPassage, Sixgill, SecurityScorecard, Trend Micro, CounterTack, Lastline, Arbor Networks, Cyber adAPT, UpGuard, VMware, Sumo Logic, Lacework, Indegy, Hexadite, AsTech Consulting, Coronet, Ixia, Sonatype, Aetna, SecureKey, HYPR, and GigaTrust.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Asymmetric Cyberwarfare — The Business Case for Insecurity
- Securing the Enterprise Network: New Strategies for a New World of Threat
- Hackers and Emerging Threats
- IoT and Mobility Security
- Compliance & Regulatory Considerations
- Using the Cloud to Secure the Cloud
- Leveraging Analytics and Big Data to Bolster Security
- Emerging Technologies and DevOps Success Strategies
- Data Protection and Privacy
- And more!