This January, The Zellman Group entered into its twentieth year of business. To celebrate this accomplishment, the organization wanted to give back to the LP community. Over the last twenty years, the Zellman team has realized how important education is to the growth of an LP professional.
If you or someone you know is looking to grow in the LP field, starting January 1, the Zellman Group will be running a Loss Prevention Certified (LPC) scholarship essay contest. The team is giving away 20 LPC Scholarships for essays that best answer the question:
How will an LPC change your career path?
If you are interested, email a 400-word essay response to marketing (at) zellmangroup (dot) com by April 1, 2017. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
The only requirements to submit an essay are:
- You must have a high school diploma or a GED equivalent.
- You must have three years of loss prevention experience.
- Examples: corporate analyst, LP manager, LP operations, LP associate, etc.
- OR without LP experience, you must pass the LPQ exam AND have one of the three below:
- 3 years of business experience, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree.
- You must be free from pending felony charges or convictions (or military equivalent of court martial charges and/or convictions).
- You must be free from pending misdemeanor charges or convictions involving moral turpitude (“moral turpitude” means an offense that calls into question the integrity or judgment of the offender, such as fraud, bribery, cor+ruption, theft, embezzlement, solicitation, etc.).