The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) recently announced Rankin Gasaway, 7-Eleven’s senior vice president, general counsel, and secretary, will be the keynote speaker at the 2018 Retail Asset Protection Conference. The conference, held April 29 – May 2 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, FL, serves as a premier event for retail asset protection professionals to network, learn, and share new and creative solutions for the industry’s most complex challenges.
In addition, RILA will present the (R)Tech AP Innovation Awards at the conference. The awards recognize innovative companies developing game-changing technology for the retail asset protection community. Award finalists are selected by a group of AP technology experts and will have the opportunity to give pitches to attendees and showcase their solutions during the Expo Experience.
Featured speakers include:
- Rankin Gasaway, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, 7-Eleven
- Bryan Everett, Chief Operating Officer, Rite Aid Stores
- Marc Freedman, Executive Director, Labor Law Policy, US Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Perkins, Vice President, Talent Management, Foot Locker
- Oscar Arango, Vice President, Assets Protection, Target
- Rick Peck, Senior Vice President, The TJX Companies
- Quinby Squires, Vice President, Head of Asset Analytics & Insights, CVS Health
- Aaron Conant, Co-Founder & Managing Director, eCom Advisory
- Mike Robbins, Author and Speaker
“This year, we set out to curate a program that challenges asset protection executives to be cutting edge, to embrace innovative ideas to solve their most pressing problems, and empowers them to expand their relevance and influence within their organizations,” said Lisa LaBruno, senior vice president of retail operations for RILA. “We’ve accomplished what we set out to do; the program has an unmatched speaker lineup of top retail executives, compelling discussion topics, and an Expo Experience that will showcase leading-edge technology. We’re excited to kick things off in Orlando in just a few weeks.”
Conference attendees are able to earn up to 16 Continuing education credits (CEUs) towards Loss Prevention Foundation LPC Recertification – or up to 9 CEUs toward Certified Forensic Interview Certification (CFI).
For more information, check out the Retail Asset Protection Conference 2018 event page.