Home May - June 2021
May - June 2021
This edition features a extensive look at identifying and maximizing the value of protecting shoppers both in and outside stores to make the shopping experience safe. As we celebrate our 20-year anniversary, we look back at some of the executives we’ve interviewed. The LPRC reviews workplace violence retail policies and current trends. And one female loss prevention executive discusses how women should leverage the strength of their loss prevention journey. Plus a New Product Spotlight section and much more.
View the digital flipbook version of the May-June 2021 issue.
- Workplace Violence Retail Policies and Training
- Maximizing the Value of Preventing Threats of Violence in Retail
- Leverage the Strength of Your Loss Prevention Journey
- A Look Back at Twenty Years of Interviews
- LPM Magpie Awards: Kevin Lynch, Excellence in Partnerships
- LPM Magpie Awards: David Lund, Excellence in Leadership
Retail Cyber Security
- Ransomware Thrives in Retail with Focus on COVID
- Cyber Security and Supply Chain Among Top Risks to CEOs