May - June 2019
From the tools and training needed for combating store violence to vendors talking about how to be great retail partners, to the survey results asking if LP professionals in the field are on the same page with corporate plus a look at the LP challenges in airport retail, the May–June 2019 print edition of LP Magazine delivers great information to improve your your LP IQ.
- The New Generation of Loss Prevention: Are We On The Same Page?
- LP Challenges In A “Secure” Environment
- Partnering With Retailers
- Tools and Training Help LP Teams Punch Back Against Violence
- LPM Magpie Awards: John Tabor, Excellence in Partnerships and Community Service
- LPM Magpie Awards: John Voytilla, Excellence in Leadership
Future of LP
Ask the Expert
- Delivering Cloud-Based Controls for Mechanical Keys with a Human Touch
- Have Your Case and Analytics Too