The 2019 Securing New Ground (SNG) conference will be held Oct. 29-30 at the Grand Hyatt New York. Each year at SNG, top-level security industry’s professionals come together in New York City for this executive conference featuring high-quality intelligence sharing, education, analysis and networking.
SNG, founded in 1996, gathers 250+ senior-level industry leaders and financial partners each year and highlights major trends like artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and mobile connectivity and business focuses like funding and investment, strategic acquisitions and purchasing trends.
The 2018 conference brought together industry leaders to discuss topics and concerns like:
- How businesses are adapting to changing buyer preferences and economic and even political conditions
- Security technology adoption in smart cities and advanced law enforcement and public safety systems
- Workforce development challenges and the value of diversity to business growth
- The risks, rewards and adoption paths of cloud solutions in the security industry
- How the importance of cybersecurity is impacting physical security technology deployments
- Changes and challenges in the residential security and monitoring industries
SNG 2018 also featured keynote remarks from Jerome Pickett, senior vice president and chief security officer at the National Basketball Association, and Valerie Thomas, renowned cybersecurity expert and executive consultant at Securicon.