There is only one week left to submit your nominations for the 2023 FMI AP Rising Star Award. Your nominee should be from the food / grocery industry and meet the eligibility requirements found on LPhall.com. Nominations have been extended and will close at 5pm EST on Friday February 10 – so get those nominations in now! Voting will be held in the weeks ahead and the winner will be announced live at the 2023 FMI Asset Protection & Grocery Resiliency Conference in Orlando, Florida from March 19-22.
Announced at last year’s conference: Congratulations to the 2022 FMI AP Rising Star – J.P. Frattone from Giant Company!
To see eligibility requirements and to submit your nomination go to: https://lphall.com/lp-rising-star-fmi-rising-star. Submit your nomination now – before it is too late!
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE FMI AP RISING STAR AWARD
Nominees for the FMI Asset Protection & Grocery Resilience Rising Stars Program should meet the following criteria:
- Have approximately 3-10 years of experience in the field of asset protection in the food industry i.e., mid-career level employees (Director level and below).
- Demonstrated strengths in (at least) ONE of the following categories:
– Business Excellence: Nominee exemplifies business acumen. They go above and beyond their traditional job duties to protect and add value to the business.
– People Excellence: Nominee exemplifies personal and professional development growth along with strong servant leadership skills.
– Profit Excellence: Nominee exemplifies commitment to protecting or enhancing business profits as it relates to shrink, productivity or efficiency.
- Individuals submitting nominations must complete the submission form in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The response to each criteria question must be 350 words or less.
- You will be asked to also submit the nominee’s resume and headshot photo (300 dpi or greater) with the form for consideration. This upload to this form is available if you have a Google account. Otherwise if you can please email these to TheHallMonitor@LPhall.com.
- Nominations must be submitted by an individual other than the nominee being considered.
- Only one honoree per company can be selected, however multiple nominations from any given company will be accepted.
Deadline for nomination submissions is close of business February 03, 2022. Finalists will be informed of their selection in mid to late February.