LPM’s The Hall is a new awards program designed to recognize, celebrate, and reward those in and around the retail loss prevention industry, honoring achievement and excellence across a variety of categories—including a Hall of Honor for lifetime achievement. Click on each award category below to see the qualifications and the list of finalists.
- LP Leader of the Year
- LP Team of the Year
- Solution Provider Partner of the Year
- Solution Provider Innovator of the Year
- Investigator of the Year
- Investigation of the Year
- Law Enforcement Partner of the Year
- Social Justice Warrior of the Year
- LP Rising Star of the Year
- Outstanding Podcast of the Year
- Outstanding Webinar of the Year
- Industry Association or Initiative of the Year
- Community Champion of the Year
Hall of Honor for Lifetime Achievement
Less a Hall of Fame, and more a Hall of Honor, The Hall celebrates the lifetime achievements of those industry leaders who have contributed so much to benefit the industry they have served. Cutting the path for those who have followed, they are leaders of innovation, design, process, and policy, who have led an exemplary career, served as masters of mentoring, and shared with others to help elevate the profession by enhancing the industry, giving back, and paying it forward for those who will carry the torch for the next generation of loss prevention leaders.