Southern Imperial will be on-site throughout the NRF PROTECT Show in Booth #113 to highlight their newest loss prevention solutions, which have been shown to reduce theft while keeping merchandise open and shoppable for honest consumers. The NRF PROTECT Show is among the largest retail and restaurant events in North America, comprising representatives from asset protection, internal audit, risk management and all professionals responsible for security in the retail marketplace. The latest products from Southern Imperial include:
- LM Tag: Electronic theft deterrent using proprietary light and motion sensor technology that is designed to stop theft at the display level.
- LM Tag Wrap: The LM Tag Wrap uses a monofilament that prevents boxes from being opened. Cutting the wrap triggers the LM Tag attached to alarm.
- LM Tag Clip: The LM Tag Clip is a lightweight plastic housing. Standard LM Tags lock into the housing which also features a carabiner-style clip. Once installed, the clip can be attached to boots, shoes, and purses without piercing or damaging the product. Any attempt to remove the clip will trigger the LM Tag alarm.
- Turtle: All-in-one EAS security sensor designed for multiple applications in protecting high theft packaged goods or demo devices
- Soniq Hook: An open security hook system that emits a warning beep or full alarm whenever merchandise is removed from the hook
- SONR Hook – A multi-tiered open security hook system that gives retailers control over the security and protection level of their merchandise, from simple warning beeps to more sophisticated monitoring systems
For more information on Southern Imperial’s intelligent loss prevention solutions, call 1.800.747.4665, stop by Booth #113 at the NRF show, or visit intelligentlossprevention.com.