Sensormatic Solutions, the global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls, is continuing its support of retailers’ digital transformations through an enhanced Sensormatic IQ platform and transformative services.
Sensormatic IQ meets the needs of modern, digitally connected retailers by offering solutions across shopper experience, inventory intelligence, loss prevention, and operational effectiveness.
“Retailers are expected to tackle an increasingly complex digital landscape with fewer resources, and their legacy systems need to evolve to keep up with new challenges and evolving expectations,” said Bjoern Petersen, global managing director and chief strategy and growth officer, Sensormatic Solutions. “The biggest differentiator for retailers hoping to innovate is having access to deep insights that drive precise decision making. Sensormatic IQ, our intelligent operating platform, delivers a connected solution suite designed to deliver exponential value to retailers through predictive and prescriptive insights.”
Sensormatic IQ’s open, scalable platform integrates the complete Sensormatic Solutions portfolio with third-party offerings designed to improve operations at every level. The enhanced connected solution suite includes a comprehensive set of transformative services to help clients manage technology complexity, performance, and resources more efficiently.
To support retailers’ digital transformation efforts, Sensormatic Solutions now offers six innovative services to its suite of offerings:
- Professional consulting: provides technology strategy, assessments, and business roadmaps with relevant technology recommendations based on analysis of the client’s data, industry insights, and Sensormatic Solutions experience.
- Design, deployment, and integration: encompasses solution design and architecture, program delivery, deployment, installation, and standardization to ensure interoperability between retailers, third parties, and Sensormatic Solutions systems.
- Management and support services: offers hardware repairs and maintenance, remote and onsite technical support and upgrades, and system health monitoring.
- Learner services: facilitates field-proven, consumer-facing training programs focused on applications that support chosen business outcomes, hardware, software, and other client-specific needs.
- Customer success: gives clients access to customer success managers who provide guidance tailored to each retailer’s specific needs, goals, and pain points.
- Retail consulting practice: connects clients with industry professionals with the unique expertise to execute custom projects and devise new methods to reach profitability goals.
Strategic relationships with data, analytics, technology, and retail leaders bolster Sensormatic IQ’s enhanced capabilities, such as Google and Intel. Additionally, Sensormatic Solutions’ recent collaboration with Unacast provides a new level of awareness into consumers’ retail brand visitations. The company also collaborates with many other third parties to facilitate industry-wide progress.
“It’s also important to note that Sensormatic Solutions strives to maintain sustainable retail practices across our business, which allows us to contribute responsibly to the digital evolutions of retailers,” Petersen said. “We provide best-in-class source data to drive precise predictions that help retailers of all sizes operate more sustainably. In doing so, we aim to set the standard for secure and adaptive retail environments for shoppers and retailers, alike.”