This year’s Restaurant Loss Prevention and Security Association (RLPSA) Annual Conference, “Transforming Our Industry, Together”, will feature keynote speaker, Blaine E. Hurst, the Executive Vice President, Chief Transformation and Growth Officer for Panera Bread, LLC. An established technology and restaurant leader, Hurst oversees Panera’s technology, digital strategy and e-commerce activities, as well as, Panera To You, the company’s key growth initiatives of delivery and catering. Led by Hurst, the Panera Team also created Panera 2.0, a transformation of the customer experience through the seamless integration of guest access, payment, production, and consumption enabled by technology and powered by operational integrity.
Panera Bread is the first and largest fast casual restaurant company in North America, with more than 1,800 bakery-cafe locations across the U.S. and Canada. Panera is considered an innovation leader, named by Fast Company in February 2015, as #1 in the food category and #27 overall on its list of The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies.
“Our conference content is all about adding value to our attendees’ professional and personal lives,” said Amber Bradley, executive director of RLPSA. “We’re implementing several new initiatives to bring solution providers and attendees together in a joint effort to solve loss prevention, security, and safety challenges in the food and restaurant industries.”
Additional content to transform your thoughts, skills, and talents will include:
- TEDx speaker Chalmers Brothers presenting, “Leadership, Conversations and Results” Chalmers Brothers is an executive coach, published author and accomplished speaker across the globe.
- “How are you measuring your organizational value?” A panel of food-service professionals moderated by Anne Sullivan, Vice President of Asset Protection & Safety, CKE Restaurants Holdings, LLC.
- “How to Speak as Well as you Think” by John Vautier, President, Vautier Communications
- “Perfecting the Art of Telephone Interviewing” by Wayne Hoover, CFI, Senior Partner & Vice President-CFI Programming, Wicklander-Zulawski & Associates, Inc.
- “Mastering Home Delivery Best Practices” by Van Carney, National Director of Safety & Loss Prevention, Domino’s Pizza, LLC.
The 37th Annual Conference will be held at the La Cantera Hill Country Resort in San Antonio, Texas, July 24 – 27, 2016. For more information, visit: www.rlpsa.com