September - October 2021
This edition features an interview with Rob LaCommare who discusses how implementing new technologies has had a significant impact on shrink at Big Lots. We also take an in-depth look into the troubles and trends in the follow of goods in the retail supply chain. There are two interesting feature articles addressing how cities and retail may be transformed due to changes influenced by the pandemic as well as the state of homelessness in the US. All this plus a large Solutions Showcase section and much more.
- Home Is Where the Retailer Is
- Retail Evolution and City Transformation in the Post-Pandemic Economy
- Kinks in the Chain: Troubles and Trends in the Flow of Goods
- LPM Magpie Awards: Nathan Bandaries, Excellence in Investigations
- LPM Magpie Awards: John Liesching, Excellence in Leadership
Retail Supply Chain
Ask the Expert
- 3 Secrets for Improving Your Lock and Key Program
- What Is Your Single Source of Truth?
- Gain 4 Levels of Visibility to Counter the Growing Impact of Shrink — Today
- Smart Solutions to Support the Digital Transformation in Retail
- Reducing Retail Shrinkage With Integrated Video, POS Data, and Analytics
- Combating Break-In Threats in the Retailer World
- Loss Prevention and the Bottom Line