January - February 2020
How LP looks to better help control the supply chain. A national shoplifting prevention coalition. Incident reporting best practices. And how to set up a new team for success from day one. Plus a new column on cyber security.
- How to Set Up a New Team for Success from Day One
- A National Shoplifting Prevention Coalition: Driving Change Together as an Industry
- Incident Reporting Best Practices: The Key to Moving Unknown to Known Shrink
- A Long and Winding Road: LP Looks to Help Better Control the Supply Chain
- LPM Magpie Awards: Read Hayes, Excellence in Partnerships
- LPM Magpie Awards: Shane Sturman, Excellence in Partnerships