The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA)’s Retail Asset Protection Conference will meet April 24-27, 2022, in Orlando, Fla. In-person for the first time since 2019, attendees will convene with a fresh perspective on the vital role of asset protection in retail, ready to discuss the industry’s top challenges.
“Asset protection has evolved so much over the last several years and it’s truly never been more vital to retail’s success,” said RILA Senior Executive Vice President of Retail Operations Lisa LaBruno. “We’re thrilled to bring all the key players within the AP ecosystem—including retailers, law enforcement, solution providers, and more—together in person to discuss today’s top challenges and collaborate on real solutions that can propel our industry forward.”
The conference will offer attendees networking, benchmarking, and education around key topics in retail asset protection, including organized retail crime, workplace safety, supply chain security, diversity, equity, and inclusion, disaster relief, safe shopping protocols, and more. Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul, who created one of the first-of-its-kind organized retail crime task forces in his state, will join for a conversation on how retailers can leverage partners in government to complement their own ORC strategies.
- New Ways to Combat Violence Keeping Store Associates Safe
- Lessons Learned from Making Frictionless Shopping a Reality
- Leveraging Stores to Better Serve Communities
- Understanding and Managing eCommerce Loss at Scale
- Using Video Analytics to Drive AP and Business Goals
Featured speakers include:
- Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul
- Best Buy Chief People Officer Ray Sliva
- Gap Senior Vice President, Head of Asset Protection Chris Nelson
- Target Corporation Vice President, Asset Protection Oscar Arango
- Macy’s Vice President, Asset Protection, Operations & Safety Joe Coll
- PetSmart Vice President, Loss Prevention & Safety Meredith Plaxco
- Ulta Beauty Director, Diversity & Inclusion Crystal Andrew Banks
- Lowe’s Vice President, Asset Protection & Safety Scott Draher
- ICE-Homeland Security Investigations Deputy Assistant Director Raul Aguilar
A full list of speakers and the conference agenda is available here.