Genetec has recently announced the immediate availability of a new Unified Solutions Bundle for small and mid-sized retailers, an all-in-one offering, specifically tailored to help retailers manage their security, protect people and assets, increase operational intelligence, and enhance customer service. The Unified Solutions Bundle combines several easy-to-install, enterprise-class Genetec products, at an affordable price for retailers.
“Traditionally, small and mid-sized retailers worked with multiple physical security, technology, and analytics suppliers to combine solutions that were not designed to work together,” said Rob Borsch, commercial and practice lead at Genetec. “This created inefficiency by introducing cybersecurity vulnerabilities, challenging maintenance procedures, and operational situations which increased costs. The Genetec Unified Solutions Bundle solves these problems by bringing security, operations, and business intelligence together into one single interface, reducing operator overload and improving efficiency. With Genetec Security Center at the core of this bundle, retailers can be confident knowing that their solutions are deployed following cybersecurity best practices.”
With this new bundle and the Genetec Security Center unified platform at its core, retailers will be able to make the most of their existing security infrastructure to develop strategies that attract and retain customers, reduce fraud losses, and quickly close incident cases. By using embedded analytics tools to analyze the vast amounts of data and video already being collected, they can make better-informed decisions about staffing and how to manage the flow of people in their shops. This can help them become more competitive and have a significant positive impact on their customers’ journey.
A unified system can improve overall store security by giving personnel all the information they need, including alarms and associated video footage, on their tablets, smartphones or at their central operations center. They are then ready to quickly respond to incidents and efficiently manage loss prevention. In an emergency, an IP-based physical security system that includes a map interface showing a location’s cameras, doors, and other sensors, can make all the difference.
The Genetec Unified Bundle features a Streamvault™ turnkey appliance, pre-loaded with the Genetec Security Center unified platform, and other software including:
- Omnicast™: An IP-based video management system that goes beyond simple monitoring. Combined with video analytics, it helps you secure and better understand your retail environment with real-time access to surveillance video from any computer or smartphone.
- Synergis™ IP-based access control to manage the movement of people throughout buildings, while securing doors and restricted areas to heighten the security of your organization and increase your readiness to respond to incidents and threats. Synergis can secure large, multi-site facilities or a location with just a few doors.
- AutoVu™: An automatic license plate recognition solution that facilitates vehicle identification. This can assist your marketing and operations team to link specific vehicles to customer or employee profiles in your database or identify unknown vehicles in your parking area.
- Camera Integrity Monitor module that alerts customers when a camera is either moved (pointed in a different direction), covered, or tampered with.
- Retail Sense™ advanced consumer intelligence to empower retailers by using existing security data to deliver insights and help transform customers’ in-store experience. These new insights enable you to make informed, real-time decisions, that increase consumer engagement and profitability by analyzing the data your system already gathers.
- A free 90-day license of the Genetec Clearance™ digital evidence management to speed up investigations by securely collecting, managing, and sharing digital evidence from various sources with others.
Optional add-ons include:
- ATM Transaction integration (to correlate ATM activity with video footage)
- Intrusion alarm panel integration plug-in (efficiently respond to intrusion breaches)
- Sipelia™ Intercom hardware & licenses (SIP-based communications between operators and intercom devices)
- Federation connection license (connect different sites together)
- Extended five-year warranty
- Analog encoder card(s) for 8, 16, 24 or 32 channels.
For more information, visit genetec.com/solutions/industries/retail.