Checkpoint Systems has announced that it will make a donation to the LP Benevolent Fund for each of the first 200 product demonstrations it provides to retailers from May 6-7 at RILA Asset Protection Conference 2019.
The Loss Prevention Foundation established the LP Benevolent Fund as a way to offer assistance to the families of LP professionals who have lost their lives while conducting the duties of their profession.
Some of the products to be demonstrated at Booth #406 include:
- HALO software platform delivers powerful, modular, data-driven performance that transforms data into efficient, actionable insights for day-to-day retail operational successes. Provides detailed intelligence about the state of retail business through easy-to-use dashboards, graphs and charts. Focuses on real-time inventory visibility, optimized production and supply chain fulfillment areas.
- NEO is an innovative electronics platform that delivers enhanced detection and connectivity to retailers, enabling them to improve store operations. Thepowerful new electronics represent a shift in the way radio frequency-based (RF) EAS solutions perform in store and enable the sensors to become a key part of the connected store.
- Mass Personalization: Checkpoint’s design service team works with a retailer’s own store designers to develop personalized antennas that complement the store design. The individual creations are powered by Checkpoint’s market-leading connected electronics platform, delivering beautiful designs with best-in-class performance without compromise.
- The alarming ShoeLok provides a strong visual deterrent in a compact size. Designed for high heels, boots, and other shoes where a traditional pin + tag with lanyard cannot be used, the ratcheting compression mechanism to attaches to the shoe—no pin required. By using a soft rubber to spread the compression and increase the friction, no marks will be left behind after removal.
- Shelf Alert and Peg Hook Alert detects product movements and uses pattern-recognition algorithms to check all removals for unusual incidents. The system recognizes when a possible sweep is occurring and sounds an alarm directly at the shelf or hook.
- Enforcer is the only solution that effectively prevents organized retail crime. The innovative, patent-pending solutions activate when products are removed from the store without disarming, resulting in the stolen items being visibly marked, which destroys the re-sell value of high-shrink products and helps prevent future ORC events at that store.
- Super Flag Tag, a dual-function RF label that not only safeguards against theft, but also product tampering—enabling retailers and brands to protect a variety of products without obscuring messaging. According to Checkpoint, no other RF label on the market combines all these benefits, enabling clear, visible source tagging without obscuring legal wording or branding.
“We well understand the service LP professionals provide retailers and the general public who visit their stores, and so are proud to contribute to this memorial fund,” said Stuart Rosenthal, vice president of sales and marketing for Checkpoint’s Alpha High-Theft Solutions. “We hope retailers will stop by our booth to see a demo, and by doing so, help contribute to this worthy cause.”
For more information, visit checkpointsystems.com.