The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) recently announced Sona Chawla, Kohl’s chief operating officer, will be the keynote speaker at the 2018 Retail Supply Chain Conference. The conference serves as a premier event for retail supply chain executives to network, learn, and share new and creative solutions for the industry’s most complex challenges, including logistics, transportation, and international trade.
In her role, Chawla is responsible for Kohl’s full omnichannel operations, overseeing all store operations, logistics and supply chain network, information and digital technology, and e-commerce, strategy, planning and operations. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to hear firsthand insights from the industry veteran on becoming a best-in-class omnichannel retailer, navigating today’s fulfillment landscape, and the future of the supply chain.
Featured speakers at the event include:
- Kohl’s Chief Operating Officer, Sona Chawla
- Walgreens SVP of Supply Chain and Logistics, Reuben Slone
- The Home Depot’s EVP of Supply Chain and Product Development, Mark Holifield
- eCom Advisory Co-founder and Managing Director, Aaron Conant
- Retail Prophet and Futurist Doug Stephensv
- Team Rubicon Co-founder and President Jake Wood
- Forbes Publisher, Editor-at-Large, and Global Futurist Rich Karlgaard
- Author and Advocate Elizabeth Smart
“Each year, we bring together the industry’s top supply chain executives for best-in-class educational programming and unmatched networking opportunities with their peers,” said Lisa LaBruno, senior vice president of retail operations for RILA. “Our speakers are a huge part of what makes the event such a success, and this year’s lineup certainly raises the bar. We look forward to kicking off a great three days in Phoenix.”
The theme of the event, held February 25-28 in Phoenix, AZ, is Reinventing the Retail Supply Chain: Accelerating What’s Possible. To learn more about the 2018 Retail Supply Chain Conference, visit the conference website.