- 200 active shooter incidents occurred during 2000-2015.
- Most incidents occur in commercial and educational areas.
- 16% of workplace fatalities resulted from assaultive and violent acts.
- These staggering statistics from the FBI show how imperative it is for businesses not to have the mind set of “It will never happen here”.
- Businesses need to prepare and ensure employees are properly trained in the event of an active shooter incident.
This on demand webinar provides insights from the FBI on how to prepare for and react to an active shooter event.
- The importance of Organizational Planning
- Situational Awareness Tactics
- What to do When Police Arrive
Instructor: Special Agent Robert DePriest, Crisis Management Coordinator, FBI