Anti-Counterfeit & Currency Conference is the industry’s first free-to-attend forum that brings together the entire currency and secure document sectors for inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, and case studies. From uncovering criminal activity within banknote and ID counterfeiting to the currency market outlook and the next-generation of ATMs and innovations, this conference provides invaluable content and networking opportunities for stakeholders in these sectors.
The full agenda for the conference will be announced in May 2018, some of the key themes will include:
- Counterfeiting – what are the criminals doing?
- How to protect against the changing shape of criminal activity?
- Counterfeit detection & good loss prevention practices
- Currency market outlook
- Cash handling – speeding up cash cycles
- Coin circulation models
- Secure banknote features
- Secure document features
- Polymer banknotes: case study
- Role of central banks in the efficient distribution of cash
- Next-generation ATMs & innovation
- Smart safes, cash visibility & cash tracking
- Track & trace in document security
- Cash automation case studies – retail & casino